Non contact handling of medical device, 3-way stopcock
A flexible feeding system designed by Assatec.
Assatec Robotics LTD builds Robotic Cells and automated systems which are designed, built, and programmed entirely in-house.
Medical industry & Life Sciences
- Additional unnecessary handling of medical grade components increases the risk of contamination and foreign bodies.
- Assembly and handling of components without human contact.
- Two Asycube 380 are used for feeding up to four part types within a six second cycle time for final part assembly.
- A six-axis Fanuc robot and a camera to identify picking points complete the application.
The initial application has since evolved requiring an additional three pairs of product. This highlights the main advantage of a flexible feeding system, the system can be easily adapted as the product or production process changes.
- Parts always available to pick
- Robot Plugin for seamless integration
- Easy to set-up and teach recipes
- Adapts for changing customer requirements
"After evaluating several flexible feeding solutions on the market, the Asycube from Asyril proved to be the most reliable and robust solution."
Assatec Robotics LTD